Refurbished Price: $250Serious power. Serious security.
Arm your organization with the powerful and secure Wyse 7000 Series Thin Client, featuring the latest high-performance Intel® processors.Improve the way you work in the cloud.
Impressive power: Combined Intel 6th Gen Intel® Core i5 or i7 processors and up to 16GB RAM offer high functioning productivity and performance, so you can do compute-intensive tasks while your files stay safely in the cloud.
Certified security: The Wyse 7000 Series thin client is federal market ready, featuring OPAL-compliant hard-drive options, TPM chip, NIST-compliant BIOS and is Energy-Star, EPEAT and VPAT / Section 508 certified.
Confident connectivity: With dual copper and SFP connectivity, you can rely on the Wyse 7000 Series for consistently secure connection to your network. The Wyse 7000’s six built-in USB 3.0 ports easily allow you to link to a multitude of devices.More efficient management.
Easy manageability: Intel vPro technology, Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Wyse Device Manager (WDM) and Wyse Configuration Manager (WCM) allow for easy system diagnosis and high scalability, even for large organizations.
Centralized BIOS Configuration: Dell Command Configure (DCC) allows easy rollout of BIOS configuration parameters to multiple clients from a central location, including critical security-related activities such as BIOS password modification and USB port restriction.
Vivid display options: The Wyse 7000 Series supports up to three displays via display-port daisy-chaining, with 4K resolution available on a single monitor.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power AdapterAlternate Views
- Quad core AMD G-series SoC 2.0GHz with integrated Radeon HD graphics
- 16GB Flash/ 4GB DDR3 RAM
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One DisplayPort (optional DisplayPort to DVI-D adapter available, sold separately)
- One DVI-I port, DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
- Six total USB ports: Four USB 2.0 ports (two front, two rear) and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports on rear (backwards-compatible with USB 2.0)
- Optional legacy connectivity (adds 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port, and 1PS/2 port)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional internal wireless 802.11 a/b/g and dual-band n
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
- DisplayPort: 2560x1600@32bpp
- DVI-I: 1920x1200@32bpp
- Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
- Supports dual digital high-resolution displays
- Dual displays also support monitor rotation (“L shaped” displays)
- Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini jack, 16-bit stereo
- Internal mono speaker
- Three-year hardware warranty