Refurbished Price: $150
The Wyse Thin OS powered Wyse V10L thin client is the most optimized solution for Citrix ICA (Presentation Server, Desktop Server, and Access Essentials), Microsoft RDP (Terminal Services), and VMware VDI environments. This ultra-thin operating system boots in seconds, automatically updates itself, and delivers the administrative simplicity that IT needs. And, with an unpublished API, Wyse Thin OS is one of the most secure operating systems on the market.
The Wyse V10L thin client provides additional expansion opportunities with parallel and PS/2 ports. A DVI-I connector allow for the connection of digital or analog monitors, or both via an optional splitter cable.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
- Via C7 Eden processor delivers excellent performance with low energy use
- Supports fixed and wireless networking, serial, video, sound and smart card connectivity
- Supplied with a vertical foot as standard and optional horizontal standing feet
- Can also be mounted to walls, under desks and to the rear of monitors
- Draws just between 13 to 15 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Wyse Device Manager Workgroup Edition is available to customers free of charge with the purchase of Wyse Thin Clients. For more information on Wyse Device Manager Workgroup and Enterprise Editions, please visit the Wyse Device Manager product page.
- Dependant on the model, each Wyse V class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX range of user enhancements
- Fast booting, easy management, secure and with Smart Card support
Wyse Thin OS
- Via C7 Eden 800 Mhz
- 128 MB Flash / 512 MB DDR Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One Serial Port.
- One DVI-I Port
- Three USB 2.0 Ports (1 Front, 2 Back)
- Two PS/2 Port
- VGA-type video output (DB-15)
- 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet twisted pair (RJ-45)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate.
- 16-bit color up to:
- 1600 x 1200 @ 90 Hz
- 24-bit color up to:
- 1280 x 1024 @ 85 Hz
- Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate
- Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit mini microphone
- Three-year limited warranty