Refurbished Price: $190
Designed to Perform in Data-driven Environments.
The Wyse ThinOS powered Wyse V10L Dual-DVI thin client is the most optimized solution for Citrix XenApp, Microsoft RDP (Terminal Services), and VMware VDI environments. The Wyse V10L Dual-DVI comes with an ultra-thin operating system that boots in seconds, automatically updates itself, and delivers the administrative simplicity that IT departments need.
With dual digital video outputs for better conformity between displays and ideal for advanced client virtualization environments, this is now the most powerful & innovative offering in the Wyse ThinOS product line. The Wyse V10L Dual-DVI delivers the performance end-users need – two DVI-I connectors for easy connectivity to two full digital displays or two VGA displays, 128MB Flash, 256MB DDR RAM, plus serial, and three USB ports. Using the same form-factor as the Wyse V class family, the Wyse V10L Dual-DVI thin client can fit easily into most work environments.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
- Fast and responsive performance
- Simple and fast to install, connect, and use out of the box
- No motors results in lower power consumption, quiet operation, and ultra-high reliability
- ICA version 10.x compatibility
- Built-in support for Wyse TCX virtualization technologies
- No data is stored on the thin client, so it cannot be lost or stolen
- Smart card support
- Connects to two DVI or VGA type displays
- 3 USB ports
- Fast LAN access
- Automatic configuration and updating via DHCP options and FTP
- Integrates with Wyse Device Manager for minimal day-to-day on-going support and remote monitoring
- Wyse Device Manager Workgroup Edition is available to customers free of charge with the purchase of Wyse Thin Clients. For more information on Wyse Device Manager Workgroup and Enterprise Editions, please visit the Wyse Device Manager product page.
- Via C7 Eden 800 Mhz
- 128 MB Flash / 256 MB DDR Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One Serial Port.
- Two DVI-I Ports for direct connection to digital displays
- Three USB 2.0 Ports (1 Front, 2 Back)
- Two PS/2 Ports
- VGA-type video output (DB-15)
- 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet port (RJ-45)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate.
- 16-bit color up to: 1920x1200@60Hz
- Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate
- Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit mini microphone
- Three-year limited warranty