New Price: $535Versatility and performance
Reflecting the needs of ever changing desktop environments the Wyse V90LEW thin client has the expandability, power and performance to match.
Driven by powerful energy saving Via C7 Eden processors the Wyse V90LEW thin client presents an all-round high performance and versatile desktop computing platform. Adding an extra monitor is simple with built-in dual video support. Expanding functionality is straightforward with an optional PC-Card expansion slot.Secure desktop computing
Choose the WiFi wireless options to deploy the Wyse V90LEW thin client without compromising data security. And, just like all Wyse thin clients, it doesn't have a hard drive, so all your users' data remains safely on the server, eliminating the risks from data loss or malicious viruses. A unique monorail mounting system allows the Wyse V90LEW to be mounted discretely under desks, to walls and even to the rear of desktop monitors.Provisioning and Virtualization software
The Wyse V90LEW is well suited to take advantage of Wyse WSM provisioning software and the Wyse TCX virtualization software suite.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
- Via C7 Eden processor delivers excellent performance with low energy use
- Supports fixed and wireless networking, serial, video, sound and smart card connectivity
- Supplied with a vertical foot as standard and optional horizontal standing feet
- Can also be mounted to walls, under desks and to the rear of monitors
OS and Application Provisioning
- Draws just between 13 to 15 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Full integration with Wyse WSM provisioning software with the Wyse V00L and V00LE
- Wyse Device Manager Workgroup Edition is available to customers free of charge with the purchase of Wyse Thin Clients. For more information on Wyse Device Manager Workgroup and Enterprise Editions, please visit the Wyse Device Manager product page.
Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard
- Dependant on the model, each Wyse V class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX range of user enhancements
Windows Embedded Standard Wyse Edition, is the next generation of Windows Embedded offering from Microsoft. It's powerful, extensible and maintains full backward compatibility with previous Windows XP Embedded. It includes:
- Latest RDP (version 6.1), ICA and VMware (View 3.0) support
- Security (ex. Network Access Protections) and management technology (ex. Windows Server Update Services support) updates
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA)
- MBSA is an easy-to-use tool designed to helps small- and medium-sized businesses determine their security state.
- Advanced multimedia technology support with Silverlight and Windows Media Player 11
- Microsoft Silverlight plug-in component is a web presentation technology that enables the next generation of media experiences and rich interactive applications for the Web on devices that run WES.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- .NET 3.5 adds incrementally on the features of .NET 3.0 and will be the standard for new framework-based functionality.
- Future Proof
- Supported by Microsoft until 1/8/2019
- Standard platform for all new features and technologies from Microsoft
||Via C7 Eden 1.2 Ghz
||2 GB Flash / 1 GB DDR Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
||One DVI-I Port
Dual-video Support with:
Optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
Enhanced USB keyboard with PS/2 mouse port and Windows keys
PS/2 optical mouse included
One serial port
One parallel portThree USB 2.0 ports (1 on front, 2 on back)
||10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet twisted pair (RJ-45)Optional external USB 802.11 b/g wireless adapter
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate:Single Monitor at 32 bpp color: up to 1920x1080 at 32 bppDual Monitors used simultaneously (requires optional monitor splitter cable) at 32 bpp color: up to 1920x1080 at 32 bpp
||Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rateInput: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit mini microphone
||One-year limited warranty