New Price: $705Best Power, Expandability and Display Performance.
Created with power and performance in mind, the new Wyse R90L thin client joins the uniquely integrated range of Wyse Thin Computing hardware and software solutions.
The new Wyse R90L thin client features high performance central and graphics processors coupled with full support for multiple screens, and the best PC experience available on a thin computing platform with Wyse TCX software.
Wyse Device Manager supports the Wyse R90L thin client with scalable enterprise-wide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management - all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications.
Finally, the Wyse R90L thin client contributes – quietly and coolly – to lowering your organization’s carbon footprint, with power usage and emissions that are a fraction of traditional PC desktops.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
- Advanced new generation ATI 690E graphics and AMD Sempron central processors for class-leading computing and graphics performance.
- Featuring future proof connectivity with two DVI outputs and fast 802.11n WiFi.
- The Wyse R class family can be sited vertically or horizontally on desktops, and even fitted to walls and behind monitors.
OS and Application Provisioning
- Wyse R class thin computers use between 12 and 15 watts of power in typical use - less than its nearest rival, saving critical carbon output and vital budget.
Microsoft Windows XPe
- Full integration with Wyse WSM provisioning software with the Wyse R00L and R00LE.
- This robust and flexible operating system is further enhanced by the Wyse file-based Write Filter that enables you to protect the file system image from accidental changes or user customization.
- 1.5GHz AMD Sempron Processor
- 2 GB Flash / 1 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One DVI-I Port
- One DVI-D Port
- Two PS/2 ports
- Two serial ports
- Six External USB 2.0 ports (2 front; 4 back)
- One Mic In
- One Line Out
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
- Dual monitor supported
- Single: 2560X1600 32 bits 60Hz
- Dual (24 bits): 2560X1600 16 bits 60Hz
- Dual (32 bits): 1920X1200 32 bits 60Hz
- Out: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo. Internal Mono speaker.
- In: 1/8-inch mini, 8-bit microphone.
- One-year limited hardware warranty