New Price: $475High Performance and Connectivity
When you need optimized performance, connectivity and simplicity, choose Wyse R10L based on the ultra-fast Wyse ThinOS. Wyse ThinOS is the most secure, management-free solution for cloud and virtual computing environments and includes built-in support for the latest infrastructures including those from Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware. Wyse ThinOS maximizes the new Wyse Zero engine to provide a flexible yet secure computing platform that's immune from virus or malware attacks through having no published API or file system. Wyse ThinOS clients boot faster than any competing device, are self managing, and automatically and centrally configured. Created with power and performance in mind, the new Wyse R10L thin client features is the best option for dual digital scenarios and rotation or “L-shape” desktop scenarios.
Wyse Device Manager supports the Wyse R10L thin client with scalable enterprise-wide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management - all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications.
Finally, the Wyse R10L thin client contributes – quietly and coolly – to lowering your organization’s carbon footprint, with power usage and emissions that are a fraction of traditional PC desktops.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power AdapterAlternate Views
Wyse Thin OS
- 1.5GHz AMD Sempron Processor
- 128 MB Flash / 512 MB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One DVI-I Port
- One DVI-D Port
- Two PS/2 ports
- Two serial ports
- Six External USB 2.0 ports (2 front; 4 back)One Mic In
- One Line Out
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
- Dual monitor supported
- Single: 2560X1600 32 bits 60Hz
- Dual (24 bits): 2560X1600 16 bits 60Hz
- Dual (32 bits): 1920X1200 32 bits 60Hz
- Out: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo. Internal Mono speaker.
- In: 1/8-inch mini, 8-bit microphone.
- One-year limited hardware warranty