Refurbished Price: $180Secure mobile computing. Without compromise.
The sleek Wyse X90c7 mobile thin client features the benefits of other Wyse virtual clients, but in a form factor ideal for the mobile worker. Because the Wyse X90cw mobile thin client has no hard drives and no server-side data stored on the device, these devices are highly secure. That means that mobile workers no longer have to worry about exposure of sensitive data to unsecure environments. As all data is stored and accessed remotely, the risk of data loss through stolen or mislaid laptops is eliminated. Powered by the Intel Atom processor, this device provides rich performance in a slim robust design allowing more users than ever to gain secure access to corporate networks when and wherever they need to.
The Wyse X90c7 mobile thin client weighs as little as 3.2 lbs, yet the 11.6" LED backlight widescreen delivers the performance for thin client applications. The X90c7 mobile thin client includes rich connectivity options such as a built-in Webcam, integrated wireless b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and support for 3G cards. Enabling organizations to achieve a smaller carbon footprint, the devices draw as little as 18 watts of energy, yet the 6-cell Li-Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of autonomy, making it an ideal solution for road warriors. Wyse Device Manager supports the Wyse X90c7 thin client with scalable enterprise-wide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management - all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications. This device also support Windows Aero functionality within Windows Embedded Standard 7.
- New generation Intel Atom processor delivering high performance with low power requirements (15 watts).
Rich user connectivity
- Slim, compact design weighing just 3.2lb that's ideal for busy mobile workers and classic 'road-warriors' alike.
- Buit-in webcam, integrated wireless b/g/n, Buetooth 2.1 and support for 3G cards provide everything needed for rich user interactivity, flexible connectvity and secure mobile access.
- Draws under 15 watts of power. Small form-factor reduces the impact of manufacturing and end-of-life disposal on the environment.
- Wyse X90cw users benefit from built-in support for the Wyse TCX software suite created to deliver the best user experience over virtualized desktop environments.
- Features Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition).
- Intel Atom Z520 1.33GHz
- 4 GB Flash / 2 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- 3 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 VGA port 15-pin D-Sub for external monitor.
- Media slot 4-in-1 (MS/MS-Pro/SD/MMC) for additional storage
- 3G Capable
- Built-in 1.3 M Pixel Camera and Microphone
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 2.1 +ERD for connection to select mobile phones (factory option)
- 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet(RJ-45)
- Integrated Wireless 802.112 b/g
- 11.6" WXGA 1366 x 768 LED backlight
- Line Out for external speakers
- Mic In for external Microphone
- High definition audio
- One-year limited warranty
- 6 months battery warranty