Best Power, Expandability and Display Performance - Now with Windows Embedded Standard
The ideal combination of performance, functionality and display capability, the Wyse R90LEW thin client joins the range of Wyse Thin Computing hardware and software solutions.
The new Wyse R90LEW thin client features high performance central and graphics processors coupled with full support for multiple screens. Supporting Wyse Collaborative Processing Architecture and Wyse TCX, it delivers the best PC experience available on a thin computing platform, yet still lowers your organizationís carbon footprint, with power usage and emissions that are a fraction of traditional PC desktops.
Wyse Device Manager supports the Wyse R90LEW thin client with scalable enterprise-wide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management - all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
Windows Embedded Standard Wyse Edition, is the next generation of Windows Embedded offering from Microsoft. It's powerful, extensible and maintains full backward compatibility with previous XPe compliant software and hardware. It includes:
- Latest RDP (version 6.1), ICA and VMware (View 3.0) support
- Security (ex. Network Access Protections) and management technology (ex. Windows Server Update Services support) updates
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA)
- MBSA is an easy-to-use tool designed to helps small- and medium-sized businesses determine their security state.
- Advanced multimedia technology support with Silverlight and Windows Media Player 11
- Microsoft Silverlight plug-in component is a web presentation technology that enables the next generation of media experiences and rich interactive applications for the Web on devices that run WES.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- .NET 3.5 adds incrementally on the features of .NET 3.0 and will be the standard for new framework-based functionality.
- Future Proof
- Supported by Microsoft until 1/8/2019 (Windows XPe support ends on 1/11/2011)
- Standard platform for all new features and technologies from Microsoft
- 1.5GHz AMD Sempron Processor
- 2 GB Flash / 1 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One DVI-I Port
- One DVI-D Port
- Two PS/2 ports
- Two serial ports
- Six External USB 2.0 ports (2 front; 4 back)
- One Mic In
- One Line Out
- One Parallel port
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate|
- Dual monitor supported
- Single: 2560X1600 32 bits 60Hz
- Dual (24 bits): 2560X1600 16 bits 60Hz
- Dual (32 bits): 1920X1200 32 bits 60Hz
- Out: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo. Internal Mono speaker.
- In: 1/8-inch mini, 8-bit microphone.
- Three-year limited hardware warranty