Best Power, Expandability and Display Performance - Now with Windows Embedded Standard
The ideal combination of performance, functionality and display capability, the Wyse R90L7 thin client joins the range of Wyse thin computing hardware and software solutions. The Wyse R90L7 thin client features a high performance 1.5 GHz central and graphics processors coupled with full support for dual digital outputs with a maximum resolution of 2560x1600. They deliver the best PC experience available on a thin computing platform, yet still lower your organizationís carbon footprint ó with power usage and emissions that are a fraction of traditional PC desktops.
Wyse Device Manager supports the Wyse R90LEW thin client with scalable enterprise-wide management including simple deployment, patching and updates and asset management - all with secure end-to-end encrypted communications. The Wyse R90LEW thin client also support Windows Aero functionality in Windows Embedded Standard 7.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
Windows Embedded Standard 7, is the next generation of Windows Embedded offering from Microsoft. Wyse’s Windows Embedded Standard 7 delivers the power, familiarity and reliability of the popular Windows 7 operating system in a highly customizable thin client device, including out of box support and seamless integration with Windows Server 2008, the RDP 7.1 protocol, and the recently announced RemoteFX functionality.
- Latest RDP (7.0), Citrix Online Plugin (11.2 & 12.0) and VMware (View 4.0 & 4.5) support
- Rich user experiences with features such as Windows Aero, Windows Media Player 12 technologies, and RemoteFX readiness
- Wyse Device Manager 4.8 compression & partitioning
- Single OS image file across all supported Wyse Windows Embedded Standard 7 devices
- Out of box support for Windows Server 2008R2
- Future Proof
- Supported by Microsoft until 10/13/2020
- Standard platform for all new features and technologies from Microsoft
- 1.5GHz AMD Sempron Processor
- 4 GB Flash / 2 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One DVI-I Port
- One DVI-D Port
- Two PS/2 ports
- Two serial ports
- Six External USB 2.0 ports (2 front; 4 back)One Mic In
- One Line Out
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
- Dual monitor supported
- Single: 2560X1600 32 bits 60Hz
- Dual (24 bits): 2560X1600 16 bits 60Hz
- Dual (32 bits): 1920X1200 32 bits 60Hz
- Out: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo. Internal Mono speaker.
- In: 1/8-inch mini, 8-bit microphone.
- Three-year limited hardware warranty