Refurbished Price: $200Secure mobile computing. Without compromise.
The sleek Wyse X90cw mobile thin client features the benefits of other Wyse virtual clients, but in a form factor ideal for the mobile worker. Because the Wyse X90cw mobile thin client has no hard drives and no server-side data stored on the device, these devices are highly secure. That means that mobile workers no longer have to worry as much about exposure of sensitive data to insecure environments. As all data is stored and accessed remotely, the risk of data loss through stolen or mislaid laptops is eliminated.
Powered by Intel Atom processors, these devices provide basic performance in a slim robust design which allow more users than ever before to gain secure access to corporate networks when and wherever they need to.
The Wyse X90cw mobile thin client comes with Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 operating system, providing users with a high performance and highly reliable platform that seamlessly connects to existing IT infrastructures and delivers access to the most advanced Web browser and media player capabilities in a virtual client. These devices are optimized for Citrix XenApp™, Citrix XenDesktop™, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, and VMware View environments. The Wyse X90cw is designed to support the key protocols driving desktop virtualization and cloud computing, including Citrix ICA/HDX, Microsoft RDP 7, and PCoIP® found in VMware View.Well connected.
The Wyse X90cw mobile thin client weighs as little as 3.2 lbs, yet the 11.6" widescreen LED backlight screen delivers the performance for thin client applications. The X90cw mobile thin client includes rich connectivity options such as a built-in Webcam, integrated wireless b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and support for 3G cards. Enabling organizations to achieve a smaller carbon footprint, the devices draw as little as 18 watts of energy, yet the 6-cell Li-Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of autonomy, making it an ideal solution for road warriors.
- New generation Intel Atom processor delivering high performance with low power requirements (15 watts).
Rich user connectivity
- Slim, compact design weighing just 3.2lb that's ideal for busy mobile workers and classic 'road-warriors' alike.
- Buit-in webcam, integrated wireless b/g/n, Buetooth 2.1 and support for 3G cards provide everything needed for rich user interactivity, flexible connectvity and secure mobile access.
- Draws under 15 watts of power. Small form-factor reduces the impact of manufacturing and end-of-life disposal on the environment.
- Wyse X90cw users benefit from built-in support for the Wyse TCX software suite created to deliver the best user experience over virtualized desktop environments.
- Features Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition).
- Intel Atom Z520 1.33GHz
- 2 GB Flash / 2 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- 3 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 VGA port 15-pin D-Sub for external monitor.
- Media slot 4-in-1 (MS/MS-Pro/SD/MMC) for additional storage
- 3G Capable
- Built-in 1.3 M Pixel Camera and Microphone
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 2.1 +ERD for connection to select mobile phones (factory option)
- 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet(RJ-45)
- Integrated Wireless 802.112 b/g
- 11.6" WXGA 1366 x 768 LED backlight
- Line Out for external speakers
- Mic In for external Microphone
- High definition audio
- One-year limited warranty
- 6 months battery warranty