The Dell Wyse D90D7 is a high-performance Windows Embedded Standard 7 thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring a dual-core AMD processor, the D90D7 achieves outstanding speed and power for the most demanding VDI and embedded Windows applications, rich graphics and HD video. Take a unit from box to productivity in minutes. Just select the desired configuration and the D90D7 does the rest automatically—no need to reboot. And with Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager connectivity, you can leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. The D90D7 is an ideal thin client for demanding virtual desktop or cloud applications.
- AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power
- High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats.
- Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.
- Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition) simplifies provisioning and updates.
Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power AdapterAlternate ViewsTechnical Specifications:
- Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.
||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz
||8GB Flash / 4GB RAM
|I/O Peripheral Support
||One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
||10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antenna
Optional RJ45 connector or SFP module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
||Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
Internal mono speaker.
||Three-year hardware warranty