New Price: $410
The new Dell Wyse D10DP is a powerful yet compact thin client featuring Dell Wyse ThinOS, the ultra-secure, high performance firmware base that greatly simplifies IT management. With the performance of a dual core AMD G-Series APU with an integrated graphics engine coupled with ThinOS, the D10DP offers exceptional thin client PCoIP processing performance for VMware Horizon View environments. The flexible D10DP is also capable of addressing the most demanding applications within a variety of other VDI environments including Citrix, Microsoft, and Dell vWorkspace. Power users will appreciate a rich experience with computer aided design, 3D modeling, and multi-stream HD video applications, while knowledge workers will love the fast, responsive VDI user experience for everyday content creation and consumption, along with unified communications.
IT will quickly benefit from simplified “hands off” out-of-the-box automatic setup, configuration, and management. Organizations will enjoy the highly scalable enterprise-wide on-premise or cloud-based management products that keep TCO low while allowing Dell Wyse cloud client deployments to easily grow into the hundreds or many thousands.
- AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power, with support for PCoIP to deliver rich graphics for VMware Horizon View users.
Robust and secure
- High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats; supports dual high-resolution “L shaped” screen rotation.
- No attack surface for complete immunity to viruses and malware.
- Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.
- Dell Wyse Device Manager - scalable administration for just a few to tens of thousands of thin clients; Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager, a simple, secure, unified cloud-based management of company and employee owned smartphones, tablets, and cloud clients.
- Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.
||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz
||2 GB Flash / 2 GB RAM DDR3
|I/O Peripheral Support
||One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
||10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antennas
Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
Security protocols supported for both wireless, and 802.1x network based authentication: EAP-TLS; EAP-LEAP; EAP-PEAP, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-GTC; WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
Supports dual digital high-resolution displays
Dual displays also support monitor rotation (“L shaped” displays
||Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
Internal mono speaker.
||One-year hardware warranty