The Dell Wyse D90D8 is a high-performance Windows Embedded 8 Standard thin client for virtual desktop environments. Featuring a dual-core AMD processor, the D90D8 delivers a vibrant Windows 8 user experience with outstanding speed and power for the most demanding VDI and embedded Windows applications, rich graphics and HD video. And you can scale to tens of thousands of D90D8 endpoints with Dell Wyse Device Manager (WDM) software, or leverage your existing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager platform. With single touch or multi-touch capable displays, the D90D8 adds the ease of an intuitive touch user experience. The D90D8 is an ideal thin client for offering a Windows 8 experience with demanding virtual desktop or cloud applications.
- AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power
- High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats with single-touch, multi-touch display support and dual high-resolution “L shaped” screen rotation.
- Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.
- Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition) simplifies provisioning and updates.
- Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.
||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz
||16GB Flash / 4GB RAM
|I/O Peripheral Support
||One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
||10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antenna
Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
Optional Bluetooth connectivity
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
Supports dual digital high-resolution displays
Dual displays also support monitor rotation (“L shaped” displays
||Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
Internal mono speaker.
||Three-year hardware warranty