Alternate Model: 5010-D10DPNew Price: $365
Designed for knowledge workers and power users, the new Dell Wyse D10D is a high-performance thin client based on Dell Wyse ThinOS, the virus-immune firmware base designed for optimal thin client security, performance, and ease-of-use. Highly secure, compact and powerful, the D10D combines Dell Wyse ThinOS with a dual-core AMD 1.4 GHz processor and a revolutionary unified graphics engine for an outstanding user experience. The D10D addresses the performance challenges of processing-intensive applications like computer-aided design, multimedia, HD video and 3D modeling. Scalable enterprise-wide on-premise or cloud-based management provides simple deployment, patching and updates. Take a unit from box to productivity in minutes with auto configuration. Delivering outstanding processing speed and power, security and display performance, the D10D offers a unique combination of performance, efficiency, and affordability.
- AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power.
Robust and secure
- High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats; supports dual high-resolution “L shaped” screen rotation.
- No attack surface for complete immunity to viruses and malware.
- Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.
- Dell Wyse Device Manager - scalable administration for just a few to tens of thousands of thin clients; Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager, a simple, secure, unified cloud-based management of company and employee owned smartphones, tablets, and cloud clients.
- Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.
||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz
||Standard: 2GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR3
|I/O Peripheral Support
||One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
||10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antennas
Optional SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
Security protocols supported for both wireless, and 802.1x network based authentication:
EAP-TLS; EAP-LEAP; EAP-PEAP, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-GTC;
WEP; WPA Personal; WPA2 Personal; WPA Enterprise; WPA2 Enterprise
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
Supports dual digital high-resolution displays
Dual displays also support monitor rotation (“L shaped” displays
||Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
Internal mono speaker.
||Three-year hardware warranty