New Price: $395
Designed for power users, the new Dell Wyse D50D is a high performance thin client based on Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux. Highly secure and powerful, the D50D combines Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise with a dual-core AMD 1.4 GHz processor and a revolutionary unified engine for an outstanding user experience. The D50D addresses the performance challenges of high-end, processing-intensive applications like computer-aided design, multimedia, HD video and 3D modeling. Scalable enterprise-wide management provides simple deployment, patching and updates. Take a unit from box to productivity in minutes with auto configuration. Delivering outstanding processing speed and power, security and display performance, the D50D offers a unique combination of performance, efficiency, and affordability.
- AMD G Series Dual core 1.4GHz processor delivers high speed and power
Robust and secure
- High Definition multimedia experience leveraging hardware acceleration engine for various multimedia formats.
- Dell Wyse-enhanced SUSE Linux Enterprise, the industry’s only enterprise-quality Linux operating system
- Gigabit Ethernet, integrated dual band Wi-Fi option and 4 USB 2.0.
- Hands-off management or optional Dell Wyse Device Manager (Workgroup Edition) simplifies provisioning and updates.
- Consumes less than 9 watts of power, reducing cost and carbon emissions.
||AMD G-Series T48E Dual Core 1.4GHz
||Standard: 2GB Flash / 2GB RAM DDR3-1066MHz;
|I/O Peripheral Support
||One DisplayPort. (Optional DisplayPort to DVI-I adapter available)
One DVI-I port. DVI to VGA (DB-15) adapter included
Four external USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 2 back)
Serial and parallel connectivity supported through USB 2.0 adapters
||10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
Optional single and dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n integrated wireless with external dual antenna
Optional RJ45 connector or SFP Module support for Fiber NIC network connectivity
||VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate
Dual display: 1920x1200@32bpp
||Composite audio jack: 1/8-inch mini, 16-bit stereo
Internal mono speaker.
||Three-year hardware warranty