Because Wyse thin clients have no moving parts, they deliver greater reliability, availability, and lower cost of ownership than other solutions. With no local storage, malware is dealt with at the server level, where it's easier to detect. There is also no way to remove information, so sensitive data stays on the server and remains compliant with privacy regulations.
The Wyse is the smallest thin client on the market. The functional and compact chassis fits unobtrusively on or under a desk, or can be easily mounted on a wall.
The Wyse V10L provides additional expansion opportunities with parallel and PS/2 ports. A DVI-I connector allows for the connection of digital or analog monitors, or both.Unit includes: Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Adapter
- Via C7 Eden processor delivers excellent performance with low energy use
- Supports fixed and wireless networking, serial, video, sound and smart card connectivity
- Supplied with a vertical foot as standard and optional horizontal standing feet
- Can also be mounted to walls, under desks and to the rear of monitors
- Draws just between 13 to 15 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Wyse Device Manager Workgroup Edition is available to customers free of charge with the purchase of Wyse Thin Clients. For more information on Wyse Device Manager Workgroup and Enterprise Editions, please visit the Wyse Device Manager product page.
- Dependant on the model, each Wyse V class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX range of user enhancements
- Fast booting, easy management, secure and with Smart Card support
Wyse Thin OS
- Via C7 Eden 800 Mhz
- 128 MB Flash / 128 MB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- One Serial Port.
- Three USB 2.0 Ports (1 Front, 2 Back)
- Two PS/2 Port
- One parallel port
- One DVI-I Port with VGA (Sub D - HD15 Adapter)
- Dual-video Support with:
-Optional DVI-I to DVI-D plus VGA-monitor splitter cable (sold separately)
- 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet twisted pair (RJ-45)
- VESA monitor support with Display Data Control (DDC) for automatic setting of resolution and refresh rate.
- Single Monitor at 32-bit color or 24-bit color up to:
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Mhz
- Dual Monitors used simultaneously (with optional monitor splitter cable) up to:
- 1280 x 1024 x 32 bpp @ 60 Hz
- Output: 1/8-inch mini jack, full 16-bit stereo, 48KHz sample rate
- Input: 1/8-inch mini jack, 8-bit mono microphone
- Three-year limited warranty