Refurbished Price: Out Of Stock Secure computing. Wherever you need it.
Wyse X class mobile thin computers feature all the benefits of other Wyse thin clients in the range such as no hard drives - of particular benefit to the ever-increasing exposure of sensitive data to insecure environments by mobile workers. As all data stored and accessed via the server, the risk of data-loss through stolen or mislaid laptops is eliminated.High performance on the move.
Wyse X class mobile thin clients feature high-performance energy conserving Via C7-M ULV processors, giving your mobile users all the processing power and flexibility they need including rich multimedia playback. 15.4” widescreen displays contribute to delivering excellent performance for graphics applications and multimedia presentations.No fans. No hard drives. No worries.
Their fanless, hard drive-free design means no moving parts and a far longer lifespan than other comparative laptops. And of course no hard drive means no data whatsoever is lost or compromised if a Wyse X class is stolen or mislaid. Finally, Wyse X class mobile thin computers pack all these features and functionality into slim robust designs, ideal for today’s hard working and pressurized mobile workers.
- Featuring 1.2Ghz VIA C7-M ULV processors specifically designed for excellent mobile computing and graphics
- Depending on the variant chosen the Wyse X class family features: Gigabit ethernet networking; secure wireless connectivity; support Smart Cards and VGA or DVI ports for secondary displays as well as a host of USB and audio ports
- Both models use as little as 18 watts in energy consumption
- Featuring Wyse Device Manager (work group edition) with every Wyse X class thin computer
Windows Embedded Standard
- Wyse X class mobile thin computers can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX range of virtualized desktop user enhancements
- Running Windows Embedded Standard (WES), the latest and most advanced embedded OS from Microsoft, on Wyse thin clients gives IT departments the ability to deploy fully functional desktop clients with better manageability and significantly lower total cost of ownership than personal clients
- Via C7-M ULV 1.2 GHz
- 2 GB Flash / 1 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 VGA port 15-pin D-Sub for external monitor.
- 1 DVI-D port for external monitor
- SD card slot for additional storge
- 1 Express 34/54 slot (PCI-E based for additional performance and 3G wireless access)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Fast Ethernet(RJ-45)
- Integrated Wireless 802.112 b/g/n
- 15.4" Widescreen WXGA TFT LCD 1280x800
- Line Out for external speakers
- Mic In for external Microphone
- High definition audio
- One-year limited warranty
- 6 months battery warranty