Wyse X90L and Wyse X90Le extend the benefits of thin computing to mobile users with secure access to corporate networks and IT infrastructure
The Wyse X90L and Wyse X90Le augment the portfolio of mobile thin computers that fit customer needs. With a high-performance energy conserving VIA C7-M ULV processor, the Wyse X90L mobile thin computer gives you all the power and flexibility you need as a mobile user. It is the first thin computer with a Gigabit network connectivity for access to the fastest LAN connection possible within your corporate environment. This is a mobile computer designed from the ground-up to meet the thin client criteria, fanless design, no hard disk, no moving parts and longer lifespan.
Other features include a 15.4" Widescreen WXGA TFT LCD screen which provides the real estate needed for normal applications as well as enhanced experience for graphics applications. It provides the flexibility of digital or analog outputs for connecting to the latest projectors or external displays.
Because the Wyse X90L mobile thin computer is designed for access to applications that are fully managed in the data center, it is inherently secure from viruses and other malicious software attacks. With a slim design and less than 5lbs of weight it is ideal for the road warriors. Because the Wyse X90L is more secure, more reliable, and more manageable than a standard laptop or PC, it can provide significant improvements in cost savings and security to any IT implementation. Both mobile thin clients are also 3G capable, allowing access to corporate networks for the road warriors.
The Wyse X90L mobile thin computer comes with Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded, giving you access to the most advanced web browser and media player capabilities in a thin computer.
In addition, the Wyse X90Le mobile thin computer includes Smart Card for security and Bluetooth for internet access through a variety of mobile phone options.
These mobile thin computers support the optional Wyse TCX* software for a superior user experience, including rich multimedia from Windows Terminal Services, Citrix, and VMware VDI architectures.
- Featuring 1.2Ghz VIA C7-M ULV processors specifically designed for excellent mobile computing and graphics
- Depending on the variant chosen the Wyse X class family features: Gigabit ethernet networking; secure wireless connectivity; support Smart Cards and VGA or DVI ports for secondary displays as well as a host of USB and audio ports
- Both models use as little as 18 watts in energy consumption
- Featuring Wyse Device Manager (work group edition) with every Wyse X class thin computer
- Wyse X class mobile thin computers can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX range of virtualized desktop user enhancements
- Deploy fully functional desktop computers, with better manageability with the ability to create bespoke system images
- Via C7-M ULV 1.2 GHz
- 2 GB Flash / 1 GB Ram
|I/O Peripheral Support
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 VGA port 15-pin D-Sub for external monitor.
- 1 DVI-D port for external monitor
- SD card slot for additional storge
- 1 Express 34/54 slot (PCI-E based for additional performance and 3G wireless access)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Fast Ethernet(RJ-45)
- Integrated Wireless 802.112 b/g/n
- 15.4" Widescreen WXGA TFT LCD 1280x800
- Line Out for external speakers
- Mic In for external Microphone
- High definition audio
- One-year limited warranty
- 6 months battery warranty